Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xanax Oral.

12/21/2007 12:14:43 AM

Reviewer: lilace0221, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Panic Attack Disorder when my husband was first deployed to Iraq for the Marine Corps. I only use this drug when I feel a panic attack coming on and it works immediately! I was given others before this, but nothing has worked like this has!

12/20/2007 2:38:50 AM

Reviewer: doctorsassistant1978, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this drug after I had a week-long panic episode. I was scared out of my wits. I felt like someone I loved was about to die. I couldn't get off the couch. I was terrified for no reason, and it really scared me. I missed an entire week of work, sleep, and my daughter's birthday. I walked directly into a clinic I had never been to before when they opened in the morning, with ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2007 12:09:05 AM

Reviewer: radtechinva, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication does not make me nauseous or vomit. I't hasn't exactly worked too well, however.

12/10/2007 2:50:35 PM

Reviewer: Dawn, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Somewhat restricts my driving

12/5/2007 10:59:23 AM

Reviewer: johnny, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
if i have taken this drug for 4 years and dont get it prescribed anymore what can happen if i dont take this medication?xanax1.0