Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xanax Oral.

3/5/2014 12:01:24 PM

Reviewer: JBesselievre89, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on 1mg/ 4 times daily for 5 years now. When I am anxious, nervous, having a panic attack or a break down, Xanax does put me at ease. Slows my heart rate down, allows me to be and stay calm even in the most stressful situations. The only downside is that at times you will have short term memory loss.

2/22/2014 1:14:28 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
I take this for when Im feeling stressed out and anxious.Mostly use at night to help me sleep

2/17/2014 6:07:25 PM

Reviewer: jeaniejo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had panic attacks since I was 12 yrs. old. Was put on valium by Mayo clinic at age 14. I deal't with them for many years without any drugs that were helpful[prozac] and others. This has helped in so many ways..I still have panic attacks on occasion but not like I had before..i.e. having to pull over on the side of the road because I simply could not function enough to drive. I try to k ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2014 3:29:51 PM

Reviewer: jacobs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
this medication has saved my life. I know people are like ohhh xanax, so addicting, but I was having anxiety so bad I could not leave my house and just kept getting worse. I dont abuse it, but take it daily and have for 8 years. I am weaning SLOWLY off if it. but for anxiety disorders it worked best for me.

2/7/2014 8:43:13 AM

Reviewer: dkmaddox123, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking benzodiazepines for 7 yrs, I started out on Xanax which worked well. My Dr switched me to Ativan which worked faster during an attack but the calming effect did not last as long as the Xanax. I have tried Tranxene, Klonipins, and Valium. I have been back on Xanax now for almost three yrs and it works but to be honest the Valium helped more and with less drowsiness and less overa ... Show Full Comment