Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levsinex oral.

1-5 of 5
10/28/2010 4:37:41 PM

Reviewer: Review LEvsin Oral, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
When I taking the Levsinex, it was the best medication for my condition (spastic Colon). Haven't found anything to take it's place. The production of the medication was stopped....don't understand why. Can anyone let me know what has taken its place. Signed Suffering

4/9/2010 2:20:56 PM

Comment:
I was diagnosed w/spastic colon. This medication helped me tremendously. then they stopped dispensing it. I am now taking Hyomax and I am not getting half the results I got w/Levsinex. Can someone tell me where I can get it...my pharmacist is unable to get it.

10/7/2008 3:36:25 PM

Reviewer: Maxilla, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had IBS for years. This is the only med that stops the cramping and associated diarrhea.

5/29/2008 9:11:43 PM

Reviewer: Girly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Does not work for me. I have every side effect except for the one I want (decreased sweating). Today hives appeared on my eyelids, tongue, and lips. Light red small blotches on my face and body. I'm also still very dizzy and have blurred vision even though I haven't taken it in 24 hours. The doctor said I'll be fine, but I feel otherwise...I don't have insurance and go to my u ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2007 1:24:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for a number of years. The medication has been extremly helpful. However, now my pharmycist has told me this medication has been discontinued. What a bummer !!!

1-5 of 5

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture