Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Testopel Impl.

11/20/2014 2:47:10 PM

Reviewer: dlgintx, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had almost no testosterone in a blood test done after experiencing the usual signs of low T(ED, tired, moody). After having the pellets implanted it did help with everything, but it is not a wonder drug. I have had 5 implants with no problems. I think it is a good product.

10/21/2014 2:22:45 PM

Reviewer: Rock Hard, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Testopel changed my life. I had a 120 testosterone level and now It hovers between 600-900. I feel so much energy, like a teenager. Sex is another bonus. At 58 I'm keeping the new wife happy with atleast 3 sessions a week. Life is good, Testopel is amazin!

9/16/2014 9:50:00 PM

Reviewer: Neil, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
10 pellets every four months, work fantastic until the last 2 weeks where I get a significant drop to the point where I feel sluggish very lethargic until about 3 days after implant, try to keep my levels up until implant with andro gel every other day but just doesn't work, for me, like Testopel, I had mumps when I was a child, this really helps with my mood swings too.

7/14/2014 10:56:42 PM

Reviewer: testo-ouch, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a love-hate relationship with Testopel. I feel great for 3-4 months, and forget about low T. Then it plummets for about a week or two until the next implant. After the implant I am sore for a week, and one time I had an infection. I think I'm switching to injections. My upper butt cheek hurts and I'm sick of it.

6/25/2014 8:25:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The insertion was nothing. The doc did a good job. Healing was without consequence. The first month, I though I was on a placebo, and I could feel myself falling as the Testim left my system and was not replaced. The second month was excellent. I was running half marathons. The third month has been a steady decline, and it's the change that I feel. Running is not much of an option now. If this ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture