Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Neurontin Oral.

1987 Total User Reviews

1/2/2008 11:55:36 AM

Reviewer: wolfe 18928@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
i suspect this drug has caused me to experience seizures never had them untill my doctor reached me to 2400 mg per day all of a sudden i began having seizures this was over 2 yr.s ago i came off the med. for several months still having seizures so was put back on the 2400 mg. per day the first time it really helped my pain this time it don't touch the pain and still continue my seizures and me ... Show Full Comment

1/1/2008 8:47:01 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I cant tell that I take anything.

12/31/2007 5:37:05 AM

Reviewer: jesse humphries, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
lost weight.sleep two hours and wake up.

12/31/2007 1:35:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My pain level has decreased a lot but I have indeed gained weitght and swelling has happened. but I do not want to be on pain pills or shots

12/30/2007 7:38:15 PM

Reviewer: sunshinemtw, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking this medicine for a little over a week, and it has done wonders for me. I sleep through the night without rubbing my feet. And I stand at work 6 to 8 hours a day, now with little or no pain. The medicine itself maks me drowsy during the day. And makes me sleep longer at night.