Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Neurontin oral.

2040 Total User Reviews

11/16/2007 9:28:28 AM

Reviewer: Pam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It has been very helpful in treating my diabetic nerve pain. Outside of a few twinges occationally I have no pain.

11/14/2007 8:03:11 PM

Reviewer: GabrielleDarkening, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has not eliminated my pain entirely, but it has allowed me to sleep, stand (for up to 5 minutes), and walk with ease. Before it was excrutiating, it felt like electrical storms flickering across my entire body and as if my feet were being devoured by fire ants.

11/14/2007 12:38:27 AM

Reviewer: RevondEd, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Very effective medication for chonic neuropathic pain. I have scar tissue on the sciatic nerve resulting from spinal fusion. My pain is on average a 7 1/2 to 8 on the pain scale. Within weeks of starting the medication, I was able to increase activities by 40% to 50%. It has definitely made a positive impact on my quality of life.

11/13/2007 9:55:09 AM

Reviewer: Kdherode, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My neurologist informed me to take my dosages (1200mg) every 12 hours. I have found this to be very good intructions. :) If I skip a dose I start getting shooting pains in my legs and feet. I believe I would be in constant pain if I didn't take this RX. I have tried Lyrica and Cymbalta for my treament, but this "older" drug on the market seems to work the best for me! I have foun ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2007 10:19:35 PM

Reviewer: ddowns5432@aol.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking a mild dose of neurotin for a year, just here latley it does not seem to be working as well as it once did.. I am going to check with my DR. and see what he says