Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lindane Top.

2/17/2011 11:51:47 AM

Reviewer: more743, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed lindane as a last resort. We've had scabies for almost 2 mos. and after 2 applications of Permethrin cream I was prescribed Lindane. My dr went over the instructions but as with any medication I read the insert to make sure I took all the precautions I needed to. My husband & I applied it last night and I have already felt the relief and I had them MUCH worse than he did, ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2010 1:38:43 PM

Reviewer: TOPWOPJOY, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It was a very devastating time for me,not only having scabies at my age, but the Lindane didn't work at all. Have tried many different meds prescibed by my doctor,those haven't helped either.

6/21/2010 10:21:31 AM

Reviewer: sillybutt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor didn't give me proper instructions on using this medicine. Therefore I have broke out into a reaction, severe headaches, soreness, nausea. I would NEVER use this medicine again.

12/13/2009 9:41:07 PM

Reviewer: mrbill, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
scapies infestation

3/29/2009 7:55:19 PM

Reviewer: avant, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication should only be prescribed AFTER other treatments have failed, yet I was prescribed it right off the bat. I used it as directed, and it did not kill the scabies eggs at all. The risks do NOT outway the benefits of this medication, and it was not at all effective in treating my scabies-