Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Drysol Dab-O-Matic top.

4/25/2014 2:38:06 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had been sweating in my armpits so much that first I had got botox to stop the excessiveness which had worked the first round but not well the second and was extremely expensive. Then I found out about Drysol and it has helped me tremendously. I also referred it to my friend who had a milder problem than myself and he is very happy with it too. Once you get passed the initial slight discomfort o ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2014 10:44:36 AM

Reviewer: RoseCill12, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
As a female, I was horrified to see myself in a picture with "pitters"! I talked to my doctor, and she prescribed Drysol. It has been a blessing, and I no longer have to worry about my excessive sweating! Super happy with the results.

3/14/2014 12:03:40 AM

Reviewer: IpkYouDrop, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Product worked for a brief period (Around 1 week) then discontinued to work. Maybe I just have hyperhyrosis too severe.

12/2/2013 6:49:08 PM

Reviewer: Aede, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Excessive Sweating
10/14/2013 5:45:53 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Out of no where I noticed that I was always sweating through my shirts in the armpit region. Even when I just got out of the shower and put a shirt on I would almost instantly pit out. I was prescribed Drysol and it truly has been a life saver. The itching was uncomfortable at the start but I don't even notice it now. Putting it on twice a week. I did initially make the mistake of putting on a ... Show Full Comment

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.