Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Drysol Dab-O-Matic topical.

1/1/2015 6:55:39 PM

Reviewer: JaneE, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wow. I didn't know any product like this existed, or I would've used it ten years ago when sweating began to be a problem for me. I was always shy, but sweating made me even more self-conscious and probably led to a severe lack of social skills, all because of this tiny, stupid problem! A few months ago it struck me that I should research the options again, and this time I heard about Drys ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2014 2:38:06 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had been sweating in my armpits so much that first I had got botox to stop the excessiveness which had worked the first round but not well the second and was extremely expensive. Then I found out about Drysol and it has helped me tremendously. I also referred it to my friend who had a milder problem than myself and he is very happy with it too. Once you get passed the initial slight discomfort o ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2014 10:44:36 AM

Reviewer: RoseCill12, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
As a female, I was horrified to see myself in a picture with "pitters"! I talked to my doctor, and she prescribed Drysol. It has been a blessing, and I no longer have to worry about my excessive sweating! Super happy with the results.

3/14/2014 12:03:40 AM

Reviewer: IpkYouDrop, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Product worked for a brief period (Around 1 week) then discontinued to work. Maybe I just have hyperhyrosis too severe.

12/2/2013 6:49:08 PM

Reviewer: Aede, 19-24 Female (Patient)

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem