Burns to the Eye - Check Your Symptoms
Call 911 if:
- You have a sudden loss of vision.
Call a doctor now or seek immediate care if:
- You have eye pain.
- Light makes your eyes hurt.
- Injury may have been caused by abuse.
- Your vision gets worse.
- You have redness or swelling around the eye.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if:
- Your eyes are not getting better or they get worse.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.