10 Questions to Ask Doctor About Fibromyalgia
Since you’ve recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
- How do you know I have fibromyalgia?
- Are there medications I can take? What side effects can I expect?
- Are there any drugs, foods, or activities I should avoid?
- What exercises can I do to ease my symptoms?
- What alternative therapies might help me?
- How do I explain my condition to friends, family, and colleagues?
- Are there stress management techniques (meditation, yoga, massage) that could help?
- Do you recommend counseling?
- Can you recommend a support group or chat room I could join?
- Are there any clinical trials I could participate in?