If you have any of the following
symptoms, evaluate those symptoms first.
- Bleeding: Go to the topic
- A burn on your arm: Go to the topic
- An injury to your elbow: Go to the topic
- An injury to your hand: Go to the topic
Finger, Hand, and Wrist Injuries.
- An injury to your shoulder: Go to the topic
Shoulder Problems and Injuries.
Is your arm twisted, bent out of shape, or out of its normal position after an injury?
Did you feel or hear a snap or pop when you injured your arm?
Does your arm look pale, white, or blue, or feel cold after an injury?
Do you have numbness or tingling in your hand or arm after an injury?
Are you having trouble moving your arm normally after an injury?
Is your arm painful or tender after an injury?
Do you have swelling after an arm injury?
Do you think that an arm injury may have been caused by abuse?
Do you have signs of infection?
Is your arm bruised after an injury?