Arm Injuries - Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to
answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long
have you had your symptoms?
- How and when did an injury occur? How
was it treated?
- Have you had any injuries in the past to the same
area? Do you have any continuing problems because of the previous
- What activities, related to sports, work, or your
lifestyle, make your symptoms better or worse?
- Do you think that
activities related to your job or hobbies caused your
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they
- What nonprescription medicines have you tried? Did they
- Were alcohol or illegal drugs involved in your
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
June 27, 2012
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.