Call 911 anytime you think you may need emergency care. For example, call if:
- You passed out (lost consciousness).
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You are confused and cannot think clearly.
- You are dizzy or lightheaded, or you feel like you may faint.
- You have signs of needing more fluids. You have sunken eyes and a dry mouth, and you pass only a little dark urine.
- You cannot keep fluids down.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if: