Remember those 50/50 orange-and-cream bars? They were the inspiration for this recipe.
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free and fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 5 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups melon cubes or balls (honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon, etc.)
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and broken into segments
- 2 peaches, nectarines or pears, cored and sliced
- Step 1
- Put pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate in mixing bowl and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Beat in or mix in sour cream.
- Step 2
- Serve the orange dip with prepared fruit. Or make a dressed fruit salad by adding all the fruits to a large serving bowl. Pour orange dressing over the top and toss gently to blend.
- Step 3
- Serve immediately, or cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.