acorn squash, baked and mashed
white onion, minced
broth (chicken or vegetable)
half and half
spices: coriander, cayenne, parsley, salt & pepper
- Sauté minced onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Add in squash, broth and spices and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup half and half.
- Carefully transfer the hot soup to a large bowl and puree in batches.
- Add about 1/2 of the crab to pureed mix. Stir in remaining crab, heat on low and eat!
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to