The great thing about this recipe is you don't have to boil the potatoes!
- 4 russet potatoes, with skin (large pink or white potatoes can be substituted)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard, (add 1 more tablespoon, if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, (optional)
- 1/2 cup celery, diced or chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced or chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (regular or Italian)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, optional
- Step 1
- Wash the outside of potatoes well, then cut into 1-inch cubes. Add potato pieces to a large, microwave-safe vegetable-cooker container. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 6 minutes. Stir potatoes, cover cooker, and cook on HIGH until potatoes are just tender (about 4-6 minutes more).
- Step 2
- While potatoes are cooling, add mayonnaise, sour cream, honey mustard, pepper and salt (if desired) to large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Step 3
- Stir in cooled potatoes, celery, bell pepper, green onions and parsley. Cover and chill until ready to serve (at least an hour). Sprinkle a dash or two of paprika over the top before serving, if desired.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.