WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
Use this vinaigrette to dress any combination of mixed greens. Recipe by Nancy Baggett for EatingWell.
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons fresh orange juice, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar, or red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Step 1
- Peel garlic clove and smash with the side of a chef’s knife. Using a fork, mash the garlic with salt in a small bowl to form a coarse paste. Whisk in oil. Add juice, vinegar and mustard; whisk until well blended. Taste and whisk in up to 4 tablespoons more juice to mellow the flavor; season with more salt, if desired.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com