- 3 spears asparagus
- 2 tablespoons low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 slice white bread
- Step 1
- Use good white bread with crust removed. Roll out bread with rolling pin and flatten.
- Step 2
- Melt cheese in saucepan with milk. Spread on bread and top with 1 or 2 asparagus spears.
- Step 3
- Roll up, cut in half, and brush with melted butter if desired.
- Step 4
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.