- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large russet potato, or 2 medium size about 10 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- canola cooking spray
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Brush canola oil over the bottom of a nonstick jellyroll pan.
- Step 2
- Using a large, sharp, non-serrated knife, cut the potato into very thin slices (about 1/16 inch thick).
- Step 3
- Immediately lay the potato slices flat onto the prepared pan (they should completely cover the bottom of the pan). Spray the tops with canola cooking spray and sprinkle with the seasoned salt.
- Step 4
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes, watching carefully. Remove the chips that have browned and crisped and continue to cook the remaining chips until they become nice and crisp, too‒about 5 minutes more.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.