WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 5 mins
This healthy banana smoothie is made with vanilla kefir and spiked with warming spices.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups vanilla kefir, (see Tip)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 12 ice cubes
- Step 1
- Combine kefir, bananas, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and ice cubes in a blender; blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Tip: Kefir is a drinkable yogurt found in the dairy section of most supermarkets, it supplies a healthy amount of protein and calcium and good-for-you probiotics.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com