A creamy, flavorful topping that works for pound cake, shortcake, coffee cake, waffles or pancakes.
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen or fresh, blackberries can also be used
- 1 cup light or fat-free whipped topping, thawed in refrigerator
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon, add more to taste
- Step 1
- Add all ingredients to a medium serving bowl and stir well with spoon.
- Step 2
- Keep covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Will keep for about 8 hours; after that, the moisture inside the berries may leak into the mixture.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.