Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium, no fat added black beans
- 1 cup cut tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsely, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, pureed or roasted
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Step 1
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Step 2
- In a bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Step 3
- Add parsley, pepper, and chili powder.
- Step 4
- Combine and serve.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.