This salad has so much flavor that the only dressing you’ll need is a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- 4 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried (comes in packages this way), packed
- 2 cups fresh blackberries (thawed blackberries can also be used)
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese (or reduced-fat or regular feta cheese)
- 2 cups halved cherry or grape tomatoes (chopped ripe tomatoes can be substituted)
- 1 large green onion, or two small, sliced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts or walnut pieces
- Step 1
- Add spinach, blackberries, cheese, cherry tomatoes, green onion, and walnuts to a large serving bowl. Toss to blend well.
- Step 2
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve into 4 salad bowls.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.