Total Time: 50 mins
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar-substitute, (if you don’t want to use sugar-substitute, increase sugar by 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lite pancake syrup
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half, (or low-fat or whole milk)
- 1 cup flaked, sweetened coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 10-inch pie dish generously with canola cooking spray.
- Step 2
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix for 5 seconds (until well mixed). Pour into prepared pie dish.
- Step 3
- Bake about 45 minutes, or until center feels firm when pressed. The coconut floats to the top to make a topping, and the middle is a nice, soft custard.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.