Blending vanilla yogurt and reduced-fat cream cheese creates a topping that's as virtuous as it is delicious. Any fresh berry can be used in this recipe.
- fr4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, Neufchatel
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, freshly grated
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Step 1
- Using a fork, break up cream cheese in a medium bowl. Drain off any liquid from the yogurt; add yogurt to the bowl along with honey. Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed until light and creamy. Stir in lemon zest.
- Step 2
- Layer the lemon cream and blueberries in dessert dishes or wineglasses. If not serving immediately, cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com