This lemon sauce has a lot of flavor so you only need a little drizzle to dress up your broccoli florets!
- 6 cups raw broccoli florets, rinsed well
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd, available in jars
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Step 1
- Add the broccoli and 1/4 cup water to a microwave vegetable steamer container and cook on HIGH until broccoli is just tender and still bright green (about 3 minutes depending on the microwave).
- Step 2
- Meanwhile, add lemon curd and fat-free half-and-half to a small, nonstick saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring often, until blended and hot. Add pepper to taste if desired.
- Step 3
- Drizzle over broccoli and serve!
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.