- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, lightly steamed or microwaved
- 2 cups angel hair pasta or other pasta, cooked and well-drained
- pinch, crushed pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/8 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- Step 1
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic until lightly golden, stirring often (about 1-2 minutes). Add broccoli and pasta and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2
- Add salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Step 3
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Turn off heat and let rest about a minute before serving.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.