WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
Buttermilk flavor is enhanced by lemon, dill and onion in this thick dressing.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onions, dill, salt, sugar and pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com