- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons butter or canola margarine, softened
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup light molasses
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch-flavored morsels, butterscotch chocolate chips
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Step 2
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt in small bowl.
- Step 3
- Beat butter, honey, brown sugar, egg and molasses in large mixer bowl until fluffy and creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Step 4
- Use cookie scoop to drop 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto baking sheets that have been coated with canola cooking spray. Press dough down with fingers or palms to lightly flatten.
- Step 5
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned but still soft. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.