All the components of cabbage rolls combined into this delectable effortless casserole. A real winner!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups instant brown rice
- 16-ounce bag, cole slaw
- 1 24-26-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Step 1
- In 3 1/2-6 quart slow cooker, insert plastic liner if desired. In large skillet, cook meat, onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is done, about 7 minutes. Drain any excess liquid. Add pepper.
- Step 2
- Add meat with remaining ingredients to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 4-6 hours.
From www.hollyclegg.com with permission. © 2012 Holly Clegg, Inc.