Balance herbaceous Campari with the sweet-tart flavors of pomegranate and grapefruit. This dusty pink drink looks festive in a stemmed wineglass with a twist of orange zest. For a slightly sweeter drink, use orange juice instead of grapefruit. To make a nonalcoholic version, omit the Campari and add an extra 1/3 cup of each juice.
- 1 1/2 cups grapefruit or orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes, plus more for serving
- 3/4 cup Campari
- 6 twists of orange zest, or 6 thin slices of seedless orange
- Step 1
- Combine grapefruit (or orange) juice, pomegranate juice and ice cubes in a blender. Blend until the ice is very finely chopped and the mixture is foamy and pale pink. Transfer to a pitcher and stir in Campari. Serve over ice, garnished with a twist or slice of orange.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com