- 3 large eggs, use higher omega-3 eggs if available
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, cut in half on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lower sodium soy sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, the white and part of the green
- Step 1
- Beat eggs with egg substitute with fork or mixer until thoroughly blended, but not frothy.
- Step 2
- Place a nonstick frying pan over high heat until hot. Add canola oil, swirling to coat the bottom. Add sugar snap peas and red pepper and stir-fry for a minute to a minute and a half. Add the egg mixture and let it cook, stirring, until the eggs are soft (about 1 minute).
- Step 3
- Gently stir the egg and vegetable mixture, drizzle the soy sauce over the top, and continue cooking until eggs are done to your liking (about 2 minutes). Sprinkle the green onions over the top and serve.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.