Summer-ripe tomatoes and fresh mozzarella need only a sprinkling of fresh herbs, salt and pepper to shine in this simple summer salad.
- 2 medium red tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium yellow tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Gently toss tomatoes, mozzarella, parsley, basil and salt together in a large bowl. Season with pepper.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com