- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cups snow peas (about 9 ounces), trimmed
- 3/4 cups radishes (about 1 bunch), trimmed and quartered
- 4 scallions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsalted cashews, toasted
- Step 1
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar and chile-garlic sauce in a small bowl.
- Step 2
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add snow peas, radishes and scallions; cook, stirring frequently, until the peas are tender-crisp, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the sauce and stir to coat well. Remove from the heat; stir in cashews.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com