WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 5 mins
Whirring this champagne vinaigrette in the blender gives it a creamy consistency. If you don’t have a blender, just mince the shallots, then whisk the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 1 shallot, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar or white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
Combine shallot, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a blender. Puree until smooth.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com