- 1 large potato, baked
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup steamed vegetables, such as broccoli and red bell pepper, coarsely chopped 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Step 2
- Slice baked potato lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato, leaving about 1/4" of pulp inside the shell.
- Step 3
- Mash the potato in a medium mixing bowl.
- Step 4
- Mix in the yogurt, black pepper, and cooked vegetables.
- Step 5
- Place potato shells on baking sheet. Spoon mixture back into potato shells.
- Step 6
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Step 7
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.