WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
Celebrate fresh cherries with this mint-infused cherry cocktail. Black cherry-flavored seltzer gives the drink the most cherry flavor, but plain seltzer also works well.
- 1 cup pitted fresh or frozen (thawed) cherries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) dark rum
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups cherry-flavored seltzer
- Step 1
- Divide cherries, mint leaves and sugar among 4 glasses. Mash everything together with the back of a wooden spoon. Stir in rum and lime juice. Fill glasses with ice and top with seltzer. Garnish with mint sprigs.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com