1 1/2 pounds
skinless, boneless chicken breast
toasted sesame seeds, (can use black, white, or both)
scallions, cleaned and sliced for garnish
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray cooking spray on a baking dish.
- Spray cooking spray, salt and pepper on chicken breast. Grill on each side until cooked through.
- In a medium saucepan, combine apricot jam and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour apricot mixture evenly over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Garnish with sliced scallion.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.