- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 jar apricot jam
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, (can use black, white, or both)
- 2 scallions, cleaned and sliced for garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray cooking spray on a baking dish.
- Step 2
- Spray cooking spray, salt and pepper on chicken breast. Grill on each side until cooked through.
- Step 3
- In a medium saucepan, combine apricot jam and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Step 4
- Pour apricot mixture evenly over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Step 5
- Garnish with sliced scallion.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.