- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 8 mushrooms
- 1/8 tablespoon black pepper, to taste
- 8 whole white onions, parboiled
- 1 can pineapple chunks, nonsweetened
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 6 oz. can frozen, concentrated apple juice, thawed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- dash, ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Step 1
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with pepper.
- Step 2
- Thread 8 skewers as follows: chicken, mushroom, chicken, onion, chicken, orange quarter, chicken, pineapple chunk, cherry tomato. Place kabobs in shallow pan.
- Step 3
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over kabobs. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, then drain.
- Step 4
- Broil kabobs 6 inches from heat for 15 minutes for each side. Brush with marinade every 5 minutes. After done, discard leftover marinade and serve kabobs.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.