- 6 boneless, skinless grilled chicken breasts, (seasoned with a garlic & pepper blend or garlic powder, black pepper, and salt if desired)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked mozzarella, packed
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomato halves
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped (parsley flakes can also be used)
- 3 cups whole wheat linguini pasta, (or any desired shape) cooked, drained and cooled
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- Step 1
- Add mayo, sour cream, and lemon juice to a 1-cup measure and stir to blend.
- Step 2
- Cut the chicken breasts each into 1/4-inch thick slices (should be around 3 1/2 cups of chicken strips). Add chicken, mozzarella, celery, green onions, tomatoes, parsley and cooked noodles into a large serving bowl and toss to blend.
- Step 3
- Drizzle the mayo mixture over the chicken noodle mixture and toss to blend the dressing with the ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired. Cover and store in the refrigerator until right before it is being served.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.