- 4 cups whole-wheat pasta, cooked and cooled or whole-grain blend pasta
- 2 cups roasted chicken breast, shredded, no skin, cooled
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped or green onions
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon low-fat milk, or fat free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, drained, use the type bottled in olive oil
- black pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Add cooked pasta, chicken, onions, and sugar snap peas to large serving bowl and toss to mix.
- Step 2
- Add light mayonnaise, fat-free sour cream, low-fat milk or fat-free half-and-half, and chopped sun dried tomatoes to a small bowl or 2-cup measure and stir with fork to blend well into a dressing. Drizzle over the pasta mixture and toss to blend everything.
- Step 3
- Serve immediately, or cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.