- 2 cups medium shell pasta (8 ounces)
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons salt- free herb seasoning
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 pound small shrimp, cooked
- 3 cups coarsely chopped tomatoes (about 3 large)
- Step 1
- Cook pasta according to directions-but do not add salt to water. Drain and cool.
- Step 2
- In large bowl, stir together yogurt, mustard, and herb seasoning.
- Step 3
- Add pasta, celery, and green onion and mix well. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Step 4
- Just before serving, carefully stir in shrimp and tomatoes.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.