WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 10 mins
This garlicky parsley-based sauce is great alongside any grilled meat or poultry.
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 5 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chipotle chile, or cayenne pepper
- Step 1
- Chop parsley and garlic together on a cutting board until the parsley is finely minced.
- Step 2
- Transfer to a medium bowl, add vinegar, oil, salt and ground chipotle (or cayenne); stir to combine.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com