Total Time: 21 mins
- 1 8 ounce can ready-made refrigerated crescent dough
- 4 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll the crescent rolls to lie flat on a nonstick jellyroll pan or cookie sheet.
- Step 2
- Mix sugar with cinnamon in a small cup, and sprinkle evenly over the top of the unrolled triangles of dough.
- Step 3
- Sprinkle a heaping teaspoon (or 1/2 tablespoon) of mini chocolate chips over each triangle of dough. Roll up each of the crescents, curve into crescent shapes, and space them 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Step 4
- Bake for about 11 minutes or until golden brown.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.