WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 35
Crunchy wheat cereal, pretzels and almonds coated in bittersweet chocolate makes an addictive sweet-salty snack.
- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal, 2 ounces
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken in half; 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup salted roasted almonds, 2 1/2 ounces
- 3 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- Step 1
- Combine Chex, pretzels and almonds in a medium bowl. Drizzle with melted chocolate; stir to combine. Spread the mixture on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com