Instead of ice cream, these colorful cones hold creamy pudding that's topped with rainbow sprinkles for a festive touch. They also make a good party treat. They're best made ahead of time and refrigerated for about four hours before serving.
- 6 ice cream wafer cones, flat bottom multi-color pack (green, pink, and beige)
- 1 package (3.9 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix, (you can also use the sugar-free variety)
- 2 cups skim milk, cold
- colored sprinkles
- Step 1
- In a large bowl, prepare chocolate pudding mix according to package directions (adding cold skim milk, whip approximately 5-10 minutes until pudding becomes thick).
- Step 2
- Pour chocolate pudding evenly into six flat-bottom cones.
- Step 3
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon multi-colored sprinkles on top of each pudding cone.
- Step 4
- Place in refrigerator for at least one hour. Be sure to set the cones on a stable tray or tight-fitting container to keep them from falling over.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.