- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups reduced-calorie sugar, powdered sugar can be substituted
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup fat-free French vanilla nondairy creamer, or use regular fat-free nondairy creamer and add 2 tablespoons pure vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, just leave it out if you don't like cinnamon
- Step 1
- Add dry milk powder, reduced-calorie sugar (or powdered sugar), cocoa powder, non-dairy creamer, and cinnamon to an extra large bowl and stir to blend ingredients well.
- Step 2
- Use a flexible mat or funnel to gently pour the hot cocoa mix into empty pint jars (filling them about 3/4-inch from the top) and decorate the jars with ribbon, bows, or fabric rounds.
- Step 3
- To Prepare: Add 1/3 cup of cocoa mix to 3/4 cup of boiling water.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.