- 2 medium eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 pieces cinnamon swirl bread
- 16 ounces fat-free plain yogurt
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh fruit
- Step 1
- Combine the yogurt and syrup in small mixing bowl. Refrigerate.
- Step 2
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and cinnamon.
- Step 3
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Step 4
- Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Step 5
- Place in skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Step 6
- To serve, cut warm French toast on the diagonal. Arrange on plate. Top with fruit, then the yogurt mixture.
To reduce prep time, use frozen French toast. Note: nutritional information may change
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.