cinnamon swirl bread
fat-free plain yogurt
coarsely chopped fresh fruit
- Combine the yogurt and syrup in small mixing bowl. Refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and cinnamon.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Place in skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, cut warm French toast on the diagonal. Arrange on plate. Top with fruit, then the yogurt mixture.
To reduce prep time, use frozen French toast. Note: nutritional information may change
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.