soft corn tortillas
shredded part-skim Monterey Jack cheese, (4 ounces)
shredded part-skim Colby cheese, (4 ounces)
fresh corn kernels or black beans
coarsely chopped cilantro
red bell pepper, finely minced
jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- Preheat large skillet over low heat.
- Line up six tortillas.
- Divide cheese, corn, cilantro and peppers between the tortillas, then cover each with a second tortilla.
- Place a tortilla on the dry skillet or grill and warm until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly golden, about three minutes.
- Flip and cook other side until golden, about one minute.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve each wedge with a dollop of cilantro yogurt dip.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.